1. How should i take Orphengesic® Forte?
Take Orphengesic® Forte exactly as your healthcare provider tells you. Orphengesic® Forte comes in a tablet that can be split in half, so you can take the amount that is right for you.
Half to 1 tablet
3 to 4 times a day.
Talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist about how much to take.
2. What types of pain can Orphengesic® Forte help relieve?
Orphengesic® Forte can help to relieve pain caused by:
- Common strains and sprains
- Low back pain
- Muscle aches
- Headaches caused by neck/shoulder problems
- Joint pain, such as arthritis
- Musculoskeletal injuries or other painful conditions that affect muscles, ligaments, tendons, and bones
Orphengesic® Forte is used alongside rest, physical therapy, and other measures used to relieve pain due to these conditions.
3. What should i know about while taking Orphengesic® Forte?
Orphengesic® Forte may make you drowsy. Do not drive, operate machinery, participate in dangerous activities, or do anything that requires you to be alert until you know how Orphengesic® Forte affects you.
If you take too much Orphengesic® Forte or overdose, seek emergency medical treatment right away.
4. Who should not take Orphengesic® Forte?
Do not use Orphengesic® Forte if you are pregnant. Children under the age of 12 should not take Orphengesic® Forte. Do not use Orphengesic® Forte if you have chicken pox, flu, or flu-like symptoms. Aspirin, which is found in Orphengesic® Forte, can increase the risk of a serious and potentially fatal condition called Reye’s Syndrome in children and those who are suffering from chicken pox, flu, or flu-like symptoms.