Galt Pharmaceuticals, LLC (referred to as "Company," "we," us,” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This Site is intended for patients or visitors in the United States.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) or provided by you through voluntary responses to emails; or
- Any third party, including through any website, application, or content that may link to or be accessible from this Site.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will use commercially reasonable means to delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling (855)-965-2783.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be identified and is generally accepted as basic personal information, such as name, age, gender, or e-mail address.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as voluntary responses to quizzes, surveys, or other interactive features on this Site.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include, but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services or resources. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you choose to contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, in the aggregate with other users’ responses to surveys.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Galt does not knowingly collect, request, or obtain any personally identifiable information related to your medical history, health, or finances. Nothing on this Site is intended to solicit any such information and by interacting with our Site, you agree not to provide any sensitive or personally identifiable medical, health, or financial information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including general location data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, such as the number of visitors to this Site, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Site statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To send periodic emails if you choose to subscribe to our mailing list.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users (e.g., information that does not identify any individual, such as the number of visitors to this Site) without restriction.
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit becomes the property of the Company and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Any personal information you provide is on a voluntary basis and not required to access or use this Site.
- To our parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the limited purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Galt's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site’s users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to send you the results of a voluntary quiz on this site, we will transmit the contents of that quiz to your email address.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use commercially reasonable means to protect any personal information you provide, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any submission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
No waiver of any of these terms or conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term or condition.